Life is like a box of chocolates, ya never know wut yer gonna get

Life is like a box of chocolates, ya never know wut yer gonna get

Monday, January 25, 2016

And the beat goes on....and the beat goes on.....drums keep pounding rhythm to the brain....

So - dear ones - my diet is in place and doing great so far.  I went out to lunch with Cindy yesterday and had 3 tacos, 1 skinny margarita and beans and cabbage salad and chips and salsa.  No dinner.  My weight stayed the same.  Yay!!!  I do love going out to eat and play!  Today I am concentrating on cleaning the house and beginning prep for my vegetable garden.  I found another stevia plant today at Lowes.  Stevia is the Best sweetener!  Going to wash the dogs also.  They have had 2 servings of their worm medicine, with a third one tomorrow.  They don't like it much.  Tomorrow I will disguise it with yogurt or ???  Something better than peanut butter, which they love, but they know I've hidden something in it.  Clever girls.  

Such a beautiful day today!  Sunny and 70 degrees.  The birds are singing and the air is fresh. Thanks for all the wonder in my life.  Thanks for a wonderful husband and children.  Thanks for the love.

No comments:

Post a Comment