Life is like a box of chocolates, ya never know wut yer gonna get

Life is like a box of chocolates, ya never know wut yer gonna get

Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Dream

Last night I dreamed that I was conscripted into the military.  I was dressed in green fatigues and was standing near my son and my husband, who were dressed like me.  Andrew was encouraging and congratulating me on "Stepping Up" and "Taking Possession of my Life" and "Doing good for Others"... that sort of thing.  We were standing in a white hallway with others who looked new to their position - same as us.  Then the people in charge started handing out guns.  Boyd and  Andrew and most of the others received rather ordinary looking automatic weapons.  I received a gun that was as big as me!  I was to carry it horizontally; holding it at a smaller place in the center.  It looked like a canon of sorts.  I asked - :Is it a canon?"  The reply was "No".  My family encouraged me and tried to calm me down.  Then the people in charge began talking about landing on the ground...in our designated areas.  Landing on the ground?  I asked if we jumping from an airplane or helicopter.  The answer was "No.", but I noticed that we were all hooked on a line together, and indeed, we were going to exit an airplane.  Then I had to go to the bathroom - both pee and poop.  And urgently.  I was loosed and I looked and looked for female bathroom and found none.  Then I woke up.


Neko Gun Girl Photo by liertosasuke | Photobucket




No comments:

Post a Comment