Life is like a box of chocolates, ya never know wut yer gonna get

Life is like a box of chocolates, ya never know wut yer gonna get

Monday, May 3, 2010

Back in the Garden Again...

The super dental drugs have helped heal up my hands, wrists and knee!!  Yipee!  Time probably was a helper too.

Implant over and pain contolled, I re-entered the gardening world yesterday.  I planned out, plotted and laid our new vegetable garden.  It is a 30 x 30 foot plot.  A 40 foot chain link fence will soon be put around it, to try and keep dogs and bunnies out. So far, our plan includes:

Corn
Tomatoes
Lettuces
Pumpkins
Cucumbers
Watermelon
Bell Peppers
Sunflowers
Peas
Beans
Potatoes
Sweet Potatoes
Beets
Radish
Carrot


In the front yard I have some tomatoes in pots, and several self-starts (leftovers from last year) in the onion bed.  Also, I put spinach and pumpkin in an old planter box.  The garlic I thought I was planting is actually Garlic Chives (onions).  So, I will try again somewhere with garlic.

That's alot of food, eh!?  No zucchinis though...maybe later, I dunno.

No comments:

Post a Comment