Life is like a box of chocolates, ya never know wut yer gonna get

Life is like a box of chocolates, ya never know wut yer gonna get

Thursday, May 20, 2010

hostage?

smokey is holding me down...i can't get up!  when i do not pet her - she bites me.  she is purring, in her wheezy way, as she commands my movements.  right now she is watching my fingers fly over the keyboard.  thankfully she is not annoyed by it.  if she was she would bite me again.

they are not hard bites.  warning half bites really.  a gnawing movement that pinches, not quite harmful yet annoying and enough to get an "Ouch!  Quit that!" out of me.  i am tempted to put her outside, but she needs her time with me. 

she has Boyd time needs and she also has Jennifer time needs.  We seem to give her different vibes or something.  or maybe she just wants to have all bases covered in her command.  alpha male, etc...her pecking order? hmm...  am i at the bottom?  sometimes i think i am. 

maybe she has a belly ache.  when she does not feel good she needs more "Hold Me" time.  she gives us that time when we are not feeling well.  she seems to know when we are sick - she will come and sleep with us.  when i had the flu, she did not leave my side - same with boyd.  she is a sweet cat really.

"Ouch!  Quit that!"

Gotta go...

No comments:

Post a Comment